Hire It Done Code of Ethics
As a member of the Hire It Done referral network, the work of each contractor reflects on the group as a whole. All members of the Hire It Done referral network agree to follow this Code Of Ethics in their work in this community, and to provide their best efforts to every Hire It Done user.
On behalf of myself and my company, we agree to:
- CONDUCT my business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- RESPECT the consumer and their home by avoiding high-pressure sales tactics, keeping the workplace clean and safe and communicating with the consumer on a regular basis to ensure all expectations are managed properly and that their experience is hassle-free.
- PROVIDE the best contracting/home service value possible.
- PROVIDE timely response to items covered under warranty.
- PROTECT the consumer through the use of high quality materials and business practices backed by integrity and service.
- SEEK TO RESOLVE any controversy which I may become involved in through an alternative dispute resolution mechanism.
- MEET all of my financial obligations in a responsible manner.
- COMPLY with the spirit and letter of my business contracts, and manage all of my employees, subcontractors and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- KEEP informed regarding public policies and other essential information, which affect my business interests and those of the home service industry as a whole.
All work will meet the requirements set forth in the “Residential Construction Performance Guidelines for Professional Builders and Remodelers. 4th Edition” as printed by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).